This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Canon. All opinions are 100% mine.
We’ve partnered with Canon to bring you this fun video all about the Canon IVY Mini Photo Printer. This awesome little device prints the most darling 2″ x 3″ rectangle and pre-cut circle stickers right from your smartphone. Print the photos on your phone or from your social accounts and add filters, text, stickers, and other fun elements within the Canon Mini Print app. It uses no ink, charges in 90 minutes, and can literally be taken anywhere, which means on-the-go printing is a dream. It’s one of my favorite printers and after you watch this video, you’ll see why!
Projects To Make With Your Canon IVY
If you’ve been a reader for a while, you might have noticed that we’ve created quite a few projects using the sticker prints from the Canon IVY Mini Photo Printer. Here are just a few!
- DIY “Us At Age” Photo Table Numbers
- Free Printable Photo Thank You Cards
- Free Printable Photo Save the Dates, Rectangle
- Free Printable Photo Save the Dates, Circle Stickers
- Free Printable Photo Gift Tags For Christmas
- DIY Kids Memory Matching Game
- DIY “Homegrown” Seed Packets
- Free Printable, Editable Photo Thank You Cards
- Free Printable Kids Scavenger Hunt
- DIY, Epic Photo Seating Card