Mama’s doing a happy dance because I finally bought a Glowforge Pro.
I’ve been dreaming of having one for a long time and woah, let me tell you, this machine is epic. I’ve barely been able to scratch the surface of what it can do, but I’m learning more every day. I’m going to start sharing lots and lots of project ideas and files that you’ll be able to recreate at home if you have a Glowforge or other similar laser printer because it’s time to rachet-up what we can make at home. First up, super simple, super adorable acrylic cheese markers!
You can use this referral link to save up to $500 on your Glowforge purchase!
Our Exclusive SVG File
I designed this exclusive .SVG cut file to be used with your Glowforge or other similar laser printer. The file is incredibly easy to use and should be the perfect intro project for anyone just getting started. If you’re already an avid user, you know what you’re doing and you don’t need my help at all! The file comes with 8 cheese markers including a blank cheese marker that you can customize by adding your own font/text.
- Visit our shop to purchase our exclusive cheese marker cut file
- Upload to your Glowforge Design Library
- Click to choose the material you’re using
- Click to make the outline of the cheese marker CUT
- Click to make the inner line of the cheese marker SCORE
- Click to make the text of the cheese marker ENGRAVE
- Personalize our blank cheese marker with your own text!
- Remove when the Glowforge fan turns off
- Peel the acrylic masking off
- Wash with soap and water
- Assemble the most fabulous charcuterie board with your new cheese markers!
Your Cheese Here
Our blank cheese marker makes it super easy to add your own custom text/font to! All of our exclusive SVG files come with a commercial license, which means you can use our files to make and sell things, you just can’t re-sell our file!
If you create one of our projects, please share a picture with us on Instagram or Twitter using the hashtag #somethingturquoisediy, we regularly reshare our favorites! Your profile will need to be public for us to see it otherwise, you can always DM us!
DIY Tutorial Credits
Photography + DIY Tutorial: Jen Causey of Something Turquoise // Save up to $500 on your Glowforge purchase here: Glowforge.com // Exclusive Cheese Marker .SVG File: Shop Something Turquoise
Shop The Supplies:
Find the supplies you’ll need for this project from our affiliate links below: