Give your guests what they really want, donuts! This project is SUPER simple and absolutely adorable. All you do is print our exclusive, hand-lettered design onto paper treat bags and fill them with donuts. Grab our printable file in two sizes and two colors for only $2.99 in our shop!
These Krispy Kreme donuts fit perfectly inside both sized bags, however, I know my local donut shop donuts would not have fit in the smaller bags. Make sure to buy the correct size bag that will fit your favorite donut!
- Rear-Loading style printer like our Canon TS9521C Crafting Printer
- 4″ x 6″ or 5″ x 7.5″ Paper Treat Bags (white paper or kraft paper)
- Our exclusive hand-lettered “Donut Mind If I Do” printable file for only $2.99 in our shop!
- Visit our shop to purchase the file bundle, there are 4 files included: gray and black designs at both 4″ x 6″ and 5″ x 7.5″.
- The designs are “upside down”! It’s best to use a rear-loading printer placing the favor bags seam down (with the open flap at the top), once printed the design is right side up!
- Print on “best”, “envelope”, and “actual size” as the settings for the best results
- Don’t put too many bags into the printer at once, hand-feeding or doing up to 5 at one time is best
- Fill with donuts and gift to your guests! Yep, that’s all there is to it!
Fill At Your Event
Some donuts can be greasy and sticky so it’s best to fill the bags at your event. We DO NOT recommend transporting the donuts to your event in the bags!
As with all our DIY tutorials, if you create one of our projects please send us a picture – We Love Seeing Your Creativity! If you use Instagram or Twitter please use the hashtag #SomethingTurquoiseDIY and it will show up on our Get Social page. Happy Crafting!
DIY Tutorial Credits
Photography + DIY Tutorial: Jen Causey of Something Turquoise // Canon TS9521C Crafting Printer: courtesy of Canon // Donuts: Krispy Kreme // White Treat Bags: Amazon // Kraft Treat Bags: Amazon // Nail Polish: OPI – Withstands the Test of Thyme
Shop The Supplies:
Find the supplies you’ll need for this project from our affiliate links below:
No related posts found.