Whether you’re writing thank you cards, bridesmaid notes, or love letters to your future Mr, you simply must line your envelopes with our new FREE printable floral envelope liners! This project requires minimal effort, all you do is print the design onto regular old paper, it’s our Canon TS9020 that makes the print look so good, and glue them into the envelope. Take your bridal note writing to the next level and become a pro envelope liner in under 10 minutes!
Any Envelopes Will Do
The best thing about these printable envelope liner designs is that you can use ANY size envelopes with them! Simply trace and cut, that’s really all there is to it!
- Canon TS9020 All-In-One Printer
- Everyday, 8.5 x 11 White Printer Paper
- Cute Envelopes
- Glue Stick
- Our FREE printable designs at the end of the post!
Since we’re just printing on regular old white printer paper, we want to ensure that the flowers are printed at the highest quality using your Canon printer. When the printer queue opens, make sure you click to choose:
- Media Type: Plain Paper
- Paper Source: whatever tray you have the paper in
- Print Quality: High
This way your Canon knows exactly what color settings to use for the prettiest floral prints, even on plain paper!
- Download our FREE printable floral design files at the end of the post
- Using your favorite Canon printer, print your choice of design onto 8.5″ x 11″ regular, white printer paper
- Trace the top of the envelope you’d like to line
- Cut out along the traced line, just about 1/8″ inside of the line to make it a tad bit smaller
- Slip inside your envelope and line up with the flap
- Put a crease in the liner by folding the flap down
- Lift the flap and add a few glue stick swipes to the backside of the liner
- Fold the flap down again, pressing to adhere the liner to the envelope flap
- Lift and admire your pretty new envelope!
Two At A Time
If the envelopes you’re using are small enough, you might be able to get two envelopes from one printed floral paper. The design of the liner will change by where you choose to trace the envelope flap… all are such pretty options!
Five To Choose From
Here I’m sharing five different color and style watercolor floral designs for you to choose from. Pick your favorite or use all five! Perfect for a note to your bridesmaids, a vendor thank you card, a sweet wish to your fiancé on the morning of your wedding and more!
DIY TUTORIAL SPONSORED BY:
Canon U.S.A., Inc. prides itself on allowing consumers to create and preserve beautiful imagery, from capture to print. With wireless technology and seamless printing capabilities, you can print your photos and printables with precision and ease.
As with all our DIY tutorials, if you create one of our projects please send us a picture – We Love Seeing Your Creativity! If you use Instagram or Twitter please use the hashtag #SomethingTurquoiseDIY and it will show up on our Get Social page. Happy Crafting!
DIY Tutorial Credits
Photography + DIY Tutorial: Jen Causey of Something Turquoise // Canon PIXMA TS9020 Photo Printer: courtesy of Canon // Regular Printer Paper: Staples // Envelope Liner Designs: Julia Ensign // Envelopes: Michaels and Paper Source // Glue Sticks: Amazon // Nail Polish: OPI – Withstands the Test of Thyme
Shop The Supplies:
Find the supplies you’ll need for this project from our affiliate links below:
No related posts found.