Gift opening time can get a bit boring, especially if it’s a large bridal shower, so pump up your guests with this interactive bingo game! Ask each guest to fill in their empty bingo cards with the gifts they think the bride will be opening. Then as she opens her presents, if that guest has the present she opened on their card – they get to mark off that bingo square! It’s a super fun game that keeps everyone involved in the gift opening process. All you really need for this project is your trusty Canon printer and some white cardstock!
I’m including a rule sheet for you to print out for the shower hostess, in case that isn’t you!
- Ask each guest to fill in their bingo cards with the gifts they think the bride will be opening
- Give them about 10 minutes to do this and while they’re working also encourage them to get up and refresh their beverages
- You can make the request that guests don’t fill in the gift that they bought the bride, because that’s kind of cheating, or in case they bought her multiple things, ask that they only use up 1 square for their gift
- Fun twist: after everyone is done filling out their cards, make them pass them down two people to the left or the right! This means no one can cheat and will really get the crowd laughing!
- Allowing for 3-5 winners can be fun, get small $5 coffee cards or something similar as prizes.
- Have fun watching everyone wait in anticipation as your bride opens each gift, desperately hoping they will earn their own bingo!
Download + Print
There are really only 3 steps to this project; download our files at the end of the post, print as many as you need, and trim! Quick, easy, and cheap! The Canon TS9020 creates high quality prints really quickly, which is one of the reasons that I love it!
Pink or Mint
So your only choice is pink or mint? Which will you use? Or maybe you can use both!
Print reminder: the rule sheet is the second sheet of the pdf., so when printing multiple game sheets, you only need to print Page 1!
DIY TUTORIAL SPONSORED BY:
Canon U.S.A., Inc. prides itself on allowing consumers to create and preserve beautiful imagery, from capture to print. With wireless technology and seamless printing capabilities, you can print your photos and printables with precision and ease.
As with all our DIY tutorials, if you create one of our projects please send us a picture – We Love Seeing Your Creativity! If you use Instagram or Twitter please use the hashtag #SomethingTurquoiseDIY and it will show up on our Get Social page. Happy Crafting!
DIY Tutorial Credits
Photography + DIY Tutorial: Jen Causey of Something Turquoise // Canon PIXMA TS9020 Photo Printer: courtesy of Canon // 8.5″ x 11″ White Cardstock: Amazon // Paper Trimmer: Fiskars // Diamond Pens: Amazon // Nail Polish: OPI – Withstands the Test of Thyme
Shop The Supplies:
Find the supplies you’ll need for this project from our affiliate links below: