Everyone loves chocolate, so embrace your vows with this sweet, DIY wedding favor idea! All you need is some sticker paper, chocolate coins, treat boxes and our darling, free printable labels. Easy to make and budget friendly, these favors will definitely bring a smile and maybe even a chuckle to your guests’ faces!
Chocolate Coins Galore
There are loads of candy + party stores that carry chocolate coins and there are actually loads of different colors of foil that they come in. I chose to stick to the classic silver to actually look like money, but if you find coins that match your wedding colors – I think you should go for it!
- 2.4″ Clear Square Treat Boxes
- 8.5″ x 11″ White Sticker Paper
- 1″ Chocolate Coins
- Our FREE printable labels at the end of the post!
- Download our FREE labels at the end of the post
- Decide on your favorite label shape and print onto 8.5″ x 11″ sticker paper
- Cut out the labels
- Assemble the treat boxes (you could use bags instead)
- Fill the boxes with chocolate coins
- Remove the sticker paper backing from the label and adhere to the box – done!
These boxes held 4oz of chocolate, which was exactly 30 coins.
Colored Paper Optional
You don’t have to use white sticker paper for these labels! You can easily use colored paper to match your event, as the color will show through the design. Adhere with scrapbooking adhesive and you’ll have yourself a truly custom favor!
As with all our DIY tutorials, if you create one of our projects please send us a picture – We Love Seeing Your Creativity! If you use Instagram or Twitter please use the hashtag #SomethingTurquoiseDIY and it will show up on our Get Social page. Happy Crafting!
DIY Tutorial Credits
Photography + DIY Tutorial: Jen Carreiro of Something Turquoise // Label Design: Julia Ensign // 2.4″ x 2.4″ Clear Treat Boxes: Amazon // Chocolate Coins: Amazon // Staples Sticker Paper: Amazon // Nail Polish: OPI – Withstands the Test of Thyme
Shop The Supplies:
Find the supplies you’ll need for this project from our affiliate links below: