Happy Valentines Day!!! In honor of this lovely holiday… we are sharing a hot and spicy DIY tutorial with you today! How to easily make your own hot sauce wedding favors… using your favorite recipe! We are always in favor of giving favors that your guests will actually use – and these darling sauces will undoubtably be put to good use!
- your favorite hot sauce recipe (we are sharing ours below)
- 5 ounce, round glass sauce bottles from SpecialtyBottle.com
- large rectangle labels from Paper Source
- washi tape
- our FREE label download design below!
///// Great Hot Sauce Recipes from the Web /////
- Thai Sweet Chili Sauce from She Simmers (this is the recipe we made here and it is AMAZING. Followed the recipe to a T and it’s not only easy but absolutely delicious!)
- Specialty Homemade Hot Sauce from Honest Fare
- Roasted Chili Pepper Hot Sauce from Fresh Bites Daily
- Simple Hot Sauce from Illustrated Bites
- Homemade Sriracha from Blue Kale Road
Make up a large batch of your favorite hot sauce (or just buy a giant container at your local bulk store) and fill each of your favor jars!
Some sauces will need to be refrigerated and some won’t – it depends on your recipe.
Screw on the tops..
///// FREE ‘hot sauce favor‘ LABEL /////
Download and print our free label design above onto 3.5″ x 2″ rectangle shipping labels from Paper Source. Or feel free to design your own!
Carefully label all your hot sauce wedding favor jars!
To add extra flair to your bottles, finish with little strips of washi tape!
How freaking cute are these!!?? They can have escort tags tied onto them, they can be at each place setting or displayed on a table for your guests to take on their way home!
Thank you for ‘spicing’ up your day and reading our DIY post!
As with all our DIY tutorials, if you create one of our projects please send us a picture or a trackback – We Love Seeing Your Creativity! If you use Instagram or Twitter please use the hashtag #SomethingTurquoiseDIY. Happy Crafting!
Photography: Studio 11 Weddings // DIY tutorial and downloads by: Jen | Something Turquoise // hot sauce recipe used here: She Simmers // 5 oz. glass sauce jars: Specialty Bottle // free font used: Higher than High // square labels in superfine white: Paper-Source // nail polish: OPI – Mimosas for Mr & MRs