Is there anything more exciting than registering for your wedding?!? Ok, maybe there are a few things, but there is an extra special excitement when the day’s task is to build a list of all your dream housewares. Today we’re discussing how easy and pleasurable Crate and Barrel makes the wedding registry process, from start to finish. The theme for today’s post is something that you might not have considered but that is very important. Creating a well-rounded list of items by price. Yes, that’s right, price. Some guests might be on a limited budget while others might feel a little more indulgent; today’s tip is to regularly check your list to ensure that you have shopping options for all. I’ve compiled three example lists of fabulous gift ideas; under $25, under $75, and under $150, simply click each item link to add your favorites to your own registry!
Fabulous gifts under $25: Mr. and Mrs. Rocks Glass $9.95 each, Bamboo Handle Utensils $5.95 each, Beck Copper Cheese Knives $7.95 each, Optima Oil Bottle $14.99, French Marble Wine Cooler $24.95, Beck Napkin Holder $16.95, Copper Cocktail Shaker $15.95, Acacia Wedge Server $24.95, Wine Bites Book $24.95, Marble Coasters $19.95, Cheese Papers $16.95, Hayes Marble and Wood Salt and Pepper Set $24.95
6 Reasons You’ll Love A Crate and Barrel Registry
- Exclusive Items: Crate and Barrel has the most lovely, exclusive collection of housewares and furniture which is why it’s personally one of my favorite places to shop and why my home is filled with their items. Crate and Barrel’s collaborations with artists worldwide and their devotion to tradition and craftsmanship is evident in their style and I am a huge fan.
- 10% Off For 6 Months: Unlike other stores, Crate and Barrel’s 10% off registry completion is valid on all items, on or off registry – it’s good towards all online and in-store purchases for a full six months after your event!
- Free Shipping on Registry Gifts: Your friends and family will love this perk; gift registry items over $99 ship for free!
- Private Registry Events: One-on-one attention and advice during dedicated registry events is definitely a huge plus and shouldn’t be missed!
- Special Gift: When you register at Crate and Barrel, you’ll receive a set of their best-selling stemless wine glasses in an embroidered linen bag as a thank you!
- Thank You Help: Their Thank You Manager tool keeps track of who gave you what and the gift giver’s address, which will be a big time saver when it comes time to write those notes!
Fabulous gifts under $75: Glass Serving Bowl With Wood Stand $59.95, Copper French Press $50, Silver Mercury Flameless Candle $59.95, Rabbit Winged Corkscrew $49.95, Set of 4 Silo Canisters $50, 11-Bottle Copper Wine Rack $49.95, Newlywed Cookbook $35, Mosser Marble Cake Stand $59, Ike Tray $39.95, French Marble 2-Tier Server $59.95, Penthouse Champagne Scented Candle $65, Cuisinart Smoothie Blender $69.96
Attend A Private Registry Event
Make signing up for your wedding registry an extra special event by attending one of Crate and Barrel’s Private Registry Events! Have the entire store all to yourself as you get inside tips from registry experts, build your registry together, mingle with other newly engaged couples and celebrate with food, drinks and lots of fun! When you register in-store, you’ll also receive an exclusive registry goodie bag. RSVP today!
Fabulous gifts under $150: Bash Copper Beverage Tub $89.95, Nespresso Inissia Espresso Maker $149, Cozy Knit Ivory Throw $139, J.K. Adams Heritage Serving Board $99.95, Rabbit Decanter $99.95, Vornado Petite Fan $149, Reflection 36″ Black Metal Centerpiece $149, Le Creuset Heritage Cream Baking Dish $100, Element Metal Vases $69 – $129, Entertaining Drink Dispenser $119.95, Petaluma Lanterns $39.95 – $99.95, Steele Vertical Canvas Laundry Bin $129.95
Create A Crate and Barrel Wedding Registry Today
Compensation for this post was provided by Crate and Barrel in partnership with BrideClick. All opinions expressed within this feature are those of the author.