Happy Weekend! What are you up to? Wedding planning, crafting, enjoying what little we have left of the summer? I’m starting to work on a tiny little website facelift which will hopefully be complete by the beginning of the fall. Not huge changes, just a little sprucing up and it’s getting me excited! I seriously cannot believe that the fall is on its way… but I have to say I’m getting kind of excited for it. Even started thinking about the holidays and some super fun DIY holiday wedding ideas too… so cheers to the weekend and being excited about the fall!
Image Courtesy of: Robyn Icks Photography
- How gorgeous is this free printable invitation suite over on Paper & Lace!?
- Have you seen the “new + interesting finds” category on Amazon yet? Love!
- Check out this super cute DIY idea for a Bridesmaid Gift Bag I shared over on Oriental Trading!
- How cute is this open bar in the back of a pick-up truck!?
- Just bought this bedding and although it was a splurge, it was sooooo worth it!
- I don’t have a baby, but this DIY geometric baby gate that our lovely Lauren made is fabulous!
- Just in case you need to find her ring size without her knowing… How He Asked can help!
- We stayed at Le Blanc Spa Resort in Cancun for our Honeymoon in 2006 and are thinking about visiting again for our 10 year anniversary in a few months!
Love These Tumblers:
How adorable are these personalized, bridal party coffee cups by Clever Holly Designs on Etsy!? Only $12!