No related posts found.
Hoooraaay for the weekend! It’s going to be a scorcher here in SoCal, which I’m super excited for… also looking forward to spending some time with my wonderful Dad. I’ve been browsing our hashtag #somethingturquoisediy a lot lately and feeling all the feels! There are SO many fantastic readers sharing their versions of our projects and it truly warms my heart. If you have a moment, check it out! I hope that whatever your weekend has in store for you, that it’s enjoyable.. and thanks as always for stopping by.
Image Courtesy of: Ivonne Carlton Photography
- This little girl has a heart of gold!
- Love these DIY mounted orchids on Lia Griffith!
- If you’re a wedding pro in the Tampa Bay area, you must check out this event!
- Obsessed with this free printable “will you be my bridesmaid card” from Paper & Lace!
- Awesome tips from Want That Wedding on how to achieve that minimal chic look!
- Just bought this duvet and I’m dying for it to arrive!
- Looking forward to making this salad dressing this weekend!
Love This Invitation Suite:
How gorgeous is this hand lettered wedding invitation suite from Prairie Letter Shop!?! Stunning! We interviewed Alex, the designer in last Thursday’s newsletter, just in case you missed it!