It’s the first official weekend of summer… how are you spending it? In the sun? With a cocktail or two? Gardening maybe… or hosting a BBQ? I’m helping my bestie move today, I’m doing a bit of work organizing the garage and will definitely be sipping on a cocktail in the sun at some point. I’ve been pretty stressed out the last few weeks as the landlords of our amazing home are selling it and we have no idea if we are going to get to stay or if we will have to leave, so any prayers you can send our way would be much appreciated because the thought of moving my craft room literally makes me sick. Although if we do have to move, that means I get to build another craft room… so I’m doing my best to think positively if that’s the case. In the meantime I’m going to enjoy every second I have in this place! Thanks as always, for stopping by and making ST a part of your weekend!
Image Courtesy of: Karma Hill Photography
- This donut bar on Lia Griffith, um YES!!!
- In LOVE with this old world romance shoot over on Chic Vintage Brides!
- These rum pineapple popsicles from Sarah Hearts has me ready for summer!
- I have always wanted to try felting and this kit from The Grey Woods is just too cute!
- All hail Alicia… you go girl! #nomakeup
- Weekend Sale – Get 40% Off Wedding Paper Divas Save the Dates! Enter 0602DEAL at checkout! Ends 6/6/16
- Check out this guide to the top 5 engagement ring styles for 106 over on How He Asked!
Love These Ring Boxes:
Aren’t these custom wedding ring boxes from Varma Lumo on Etsy just darling!? They have many different styles, including matching table numbers, guest books, signs and more – so you’ll just have to check them out!