Woah. Saturday already? This week blazed past me because I’ve been busy creating fresh DIY content for one of my favorite brands. Not to share here and not wedding related, it’s for them to share on their website… but I’ll share when the work goes live. I hope you all know how thankful I am that I get to share my craft ideas with you for a living. This is my lifelong dream come true and what I had the pleasure of doing this week, has been the cherry on top of my ST sundae. A long time ago I desperately wanted to own my own craft store and that desire has not left me. It’s still in the back of my mind and since I believe in the power of writing things down, I’m not only writing it down but I’m telling the world that one day, even if it’s when I’m 50 – I’m going to open the most awesome little craft store (by the beach of course), and you must stop by! On that note, keep dreaming… it’s the weekend!
Image Courtesy of: Michael Radford, see original real wedding feature here.
- How cute is this glitter iron-on Mr + Mrs pillow over on Lia Griffith!?
- These donuts need to be in front of me asap.
- So much LOVE for this styled shoot over on Coastal Bride!
- Our Pinterest boards got a major refresh this week, check them out!
- The flowers from this shoot on The Wedding Playbook are amazing!
- I just signed up for Hello Fresh! Enter code WRN6FB to save $40 off your first box!
- If you need the hardest laugh of your life. Dudeoir.
Love this Mug!
Ok, all the mugs both for weddings and for regular life that Morning Sunshine Shop sells on Etsy are just too freaking cute! Like this one, and at only $17 why not! Stop by to check out all their fabulous items…