It’s Saturday again and I’m thankful! The weather has been absolutely glorious here is SoCal and I’ve been trying to enjoy it as best I can. I’m super excited for the Oscars tomorrow, and I’m totally pulling for Leo. I’ll be celebrating in true Oscar style since Piper-Heidsieck sent me a couple bottles of their champagne (the official drink of the event), I feel so special! Too bad this shirt won’t arrive in time for Sunday, it would have been perfect. Anyway, I hope that you are as excited about your weekend plans as I am, and thanks as always for stoping by! xo
- Jennifer Aniston is just the best and this is why.
- WOW. This heirloom wedding over on Glamour & Grace is stunning!
- I made these pie crust cinnamon rolls last night and woah, where they good!
- Spring is on it’s way and I’m loving this shoot over on Chic Vintage Brides!
- Just bought one of these leather keychains from DearMushka, can’t wait to use it!
- Bedroom goals.
- Have you signed up for our newsletter yet? If not, do it here.