Happy Weekend! Why share a gorgeous tropical image in the dead of winter you ask? Well because at exactly 3:30am PST dark and crazy early tomorrow morning, me and all the other fabulous Aisle Society blog owners will be on our way to the Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa & Resort in the Bahamas for our first official Corporate Retreat! Don’t be too jealous, it really is going to be a lot of work. We’ve got three days packed absolutely full of creative business building… but you know I’m going to sneak in every free second possible with those turquoise waters! To creep on our trip and see all the happenings, make sure to follow the hashtags: #AisleSocietyLovesSandals and #ASRetreat2016 on Instagram! This beachy gal can’t wait for the next 24 hours to fly by… thanks for making ST a part of your weekend! xo
- Loved that this bride featured on Bula Bride made our felt wedding flowers!
- If you are a creative person that needs help with the boring business stuff, you’ve got to check out Bossy Class.
- Obsessing over this DIY crepe paper backdrop from Lovely Indeed! Would be PERFECT for a photo booth!
- Just bought a Casper mattress and I’ve got high hopes about it!
- If you are a daddy’s-girl you will LOVE these shots on Love 4 Wed!
- My birthday is in like two weeks and these will be on my breakfast menu.
- If I have time in the Bahamas, this shark dive is on my must list!
Shutter Nonsense Photo Booth
For those of you who don’t know, my dad John owns an awesome photo booth company called Shutter Nonsense. His specialty is building custom backdrops like this giant green chalkboard! Me and my internet bestie Jessica from The Budget Savvy Bride had the chance to hop in his booth at The Big Fake Wedding in Los Angeles about two weeks ago now… and I loved this snap of us! Much more on that event to come soon, can’t wait to share how awesome it was!