Wow… where has January gone? It’s almost over. Went by for me in the blink of an eye. But what’s fabulous about that is it means we are only a few blinks away from fabulous summer time! Not that I’m trying to rush anyone… just saying. I’m so energized by the feedback you all are sending my way, from pictures of your projects to lovely comments and likes all around. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again – this is the best job ever. Thank you for reading my blog and trusting me with your wedding crafting! Have a wonderful weekend, thanks for stopping by! xo
Image Courtesy of Emily the Bride, and: Matt & Tish Photography
- Be still my heart. Gold wedding gorgeousness over on Glamour & Grace.
- Just bought these Frye slip-ons in metallic rose gold leather!
- Check out this awesome guide to suits over on Love Inc.
- Yes. And. Always.
- K, this is my dream kitchen. Those cabinets. Dying.
- In love with Yeppie Paper on Etsy. So many unique card designs!
- Obsessing over this free, printable coloring calendar over on Damask Love… great minds think alike! Wait till you see next Friday’s DIY!
This weekend I’m swooning over all the gorgeous designs from The Garter Girl on Etsy. Especially this amazing bride and bridesmaids, ombré collection! She will make them in any color of your choosing… such sweet details!