Hey there crafty brides! Wow, I’ve had a busy week. I’m working on some really, super, extra fun and amazing DIY’s for you… was that enough descriptive words? Lol. My crafty juices are flowing in this new year and I’m absolutely thrilled to see so many of you rocking our projects on Instagram! Seriously thank you for sharing, it’s like the greatest thing ever for me. I wish you all an awesome weekend of wedding planning and enjoyable crafting! xo
Image Courtesy of: David Pascolla Photography
- My favorite crafting printer, the Canon PIXMA iP8720 is on sale this week on Amazon! Up to $80 off!
- You must check out this article from Chic Vintage Brides on the top trends for 2016!
- Bought Mike this card from Lily & Val for Valentine’s Day, it’s so freaking cute!
- Swooning over this truly boho-wedding!
- Aisle Society is just a few steps away from launching and we can’t wait!
- Just bought myself these gorgeous Caeden Headphones.
- Ok, seriously this video a toddler made had me laughing in tears!
Custom Coloring Guest Book:
I am obsessing over this custom, coloring guest book from Forever Heyday. Her design includes different looking guests and a custom bride and groom, to which your guests then get to color in for you! As someone who thrives on creativity, I would be the guest going nuts over this. This unique guest book starts at $82.