What a fabulous week it has been! I hope you all have enjoyed my first annual “DIY Gift Wrap Week” and I hope my projects inspired you to get creative with not only your holiday gift wrap but your wedding gift wrap as well. How adorable is Macha (and her new husband Steven), one of our bridal readers pictured here holding her gorgeous DIY Felt Flower Bouquet! She did a fabulous job, even made them for her bridesmaids and the guys boutonnieres as well. I love when our readers send in pictures of the projects they’ve made – so much so that if you share them on Instagram or Twitter using the hashtag #somethingturquoisediy it will show up here on our blog! Thanks as always for stopping by and making ST a part of your weekend!
Image Courtesy of: Leigh Wetterau Photography
- Woah, this wedding dress on Polka Dot Bride is unbelievably gorgeous!
- I visited the home of Chalk Ink in Austin this week, check out my personal Instagram to see my travels!
- LOVE this article on Tidewater & Tulle on tips for your first newlywed Christmas!
- Just made my largest furniture purchase ever, bought this bar cabinet from Crate & Barrel and it arrives tomorrow! Eeeeee!
- Aisle Society launched a pop-up shop this week full of darling branded items you’ll love!
- This Avocado Cilantro dressing over on Pinch of Yum looks amazing, going to try it out next week!
- How adorable are these DIY Mini-Snow Globe ornaments from Lia Griffith!
Love this Thing:
Who needs a cake topper when you can have a custom, wedding cake stand made just for you! Jeanette Zeis makes the most lovely cake toppers, bowls and dishes you have ever seen. You’ve got to check her out on Etsy!