Welcome + happy weekend! I’m super excited that you’ve made your way here today… and I’d love to introduce you to a few reasons why ST is so awesome: 1. Our DIY tutorials 2. Our tips + wedding inspiration and 3. Our crafty real wedding features. You can find us all over social media (links above on the right) and you can get up close and personal with me on Periscope a few times a week. I’m looking forward to helping you craft the perfect wedding… so let me know what I can do to help!
Image courtesy of: Feather Print Photography
It’s the end of September and that means that my brain is on halloween – my favorite holiday. Here are a few halloween-ish things you might like, since I like them:
- I’m pretty sure that I’m not alone in DYING over these DIY costumes from Studio DIY! Still trying to decide what we will be this year…
- Our costumes from Halloween 2013 were my most favorite, ever.
- Looking for some unique pumpkin decorating ideas? Check out these two galleries that I created for the DIY Network: one + two!
- I’m totally making these awesome 3D Haunted Houses as this years decor from Lia Griffith.
- LOVE this halloween print from Ink & Rye.
- If you have a donut lover in your life like I do, these monster donuts from A Subtle Revelry would be the perfect, haunted treat.
- Wooah, these recipes on ghoulish treats from Buzz Feed are creative but many are down right disgusting.
ETSY WEDDING ARTIST GIVEAWAY WINNER!
We are happy to announce that Jennifer K. was the lucky winner of our Inscribed glitter, monogram cake topper giveaway from last weekend! Congrats and happy wedding planning! We can’t wait to see this sparkly beauty on your cake!