I’ve spent the last few days on an awesome little road trip up to Lake Tahoe to see one of my all time favs – Dave Matthews Band. Lucky for me, I’m actually seeing him again tonight but close to home this time and it should be a gorgeous evening. Needless to say this short week went by in a flash for me and that’s always a good thing. I added a few fun links below of internet things I thought you might like… thanks for stopping by and making ST a part of your weekend read, see you Monday!
Image Courtesy of: London Light Photography
Here are a few things I’ve been ogling on the interweb:
- Are you on Periscope? I’m kind of obsessed. Find me: @some_turquoise
- These $20 dresses from May & Maya on Amazon are the bomb! I now have 3.
- Just in case you are a Disney gal, you might love this list of 50 awesome love quotes from Disney movies on Inspired By Dis.
- Coke-a-Cola soaked bacon? What! YES. A Spicy Perspective has the recipe.
- Did you know that my Dad owns a photo booth company? Yep. It’s called Shutter Nonsense, if you are in SoCal you’ve got to check him out!
- LOVE this mismatched, neutral bridesmaid dress post from Dress For The Wedding. Those sequins!
- Such a fun round-up of killer free printables by The Crafted Life!
ETSY WEDDING ARTIST GIVEAWAY WINNER!
We are happy to announce that Nancy S. was the lucky winner of our Tri~Elegance 25$ e-gift card giveaway from last weekend! Congrats and happy wedding planning!!!
No related posts found.