No related posts found.
Happy, happy weekend! What are you up to?? Any wedding planning or crafting? Or maybe your actual wedding is today! In that case I hope you aren’t reading this blog post, lol. No matter what your plans, I hope the weather permits and that you have a blast. Thank you for stopping by and making ST a part of your weekend read…
Image courtesy of: Tiffany Danielle Photography
Lot’s of bloggers share links to their favorite internet findings and so I figured it was about time I did as well. Now every Saturday that we don’t have a giveaway planned, you’ll find what I’ve been looking at online:
- In LOVE with these artisan botanical FREE, edit + print wedding invitation download from The Budget Savvy Bride.
- Seriously dying to make these Lemon Orange Olive Oil Cupcakes from Sugar & Cloth.
- My friend Lia Griffith made my DIY Felt Flower Headband and she also has the cutest felt kitty patterns I’ve ever seen. Totally going to make one and stuff it with catnip for my baby girl!
- Now every single time I hear The Weeknd’s “Can’t Feel My Face” I seriously can’t get Tom Cruise out of my head!
- I have a very special little project on the horizon… One Garnet Girl is working on something for me and I’m dying…!
- Something ultra amazing called Aisle Society will be hitting the internet this fall and will change the wedding media forever! SO exciting!