Wedding inspiration can be found everywhere, from magazines to boutiques, from Pinterest to nature – you name it, inspiration is all around us. However, it can be difficult to take images, articles or ideas and make them your own so I have a few tips for you. My favorite way to do this is to simply Pin images that I’m drawn to, look into what makes the image so awesome and then try to replicate it. It works for weddings, home, and recipes alike. When I say you can get inspiration from anywhere, I really mean it – like from a wedding invitation for example. Since I’m such a visual person and endlessly inspired by my surroundings, I decided to make mini-inspiration boards to show you just how incredibly inspiring Wedding Paper Divas invitations + stationary can be! I’ve taken my favorite invitations from 8 different categories and paired them with strikingly similar and ultra chic wedding images I found on Pinterest. Guess what – you can do the same thing…
- Find an invitation you LOVE. I mean that you are really, really crazy about and start a Pinterest board around it’s theme
- Then search that “style” on Pinterest. ie. copper and navy blue wedding
- Browse through hundreds of images that match your description and Pin what you love
- Search multiple variations; copper wedding, navy blue wedding, copper decor, navy blue bridesmaid, copper wedding jewelry… etc.
- After you have some Pins that you’re obsessed with, share them with your fiancé, Mom, bridesmaids, etc. and get their feedback
- With their help you will be able to narrow down your exact wedding look and make decisions based on the images you’ve Pinned
- Do this with a few invitations if you’d like! This technique is perfect for all your other wedding events too, like your bridal shower and rehearsal dinner
What you’ve created with these inspiration boards should be the makings of your dream event… and to think it all came from just a wedding invitation design!
Save The Date
- Invitation: Simply Shimmering Save the Date; with Copper Foil
- Image: My Dear Love via Burnett’s Boards
- Invitation: Luminous Feeling Engagement Cards; in Chocolate
- Image: Emily Steffen via Heart Love Always
- Invitation: Magnum Celebration Party Invitation; in Basil
- Image + Bubbly Sign: Better Off Wed via Etsy
- Invitation: Flourishing Joy Wedding Invitation; in Watermelon and Gold Foil
- Image: Riverland Studios via Something Turquoise
Menu + Programs
- Invitation: Soft Bougainvillea Menu Cards; in Deep Sea Green
- Image: Mark Brooke Photography and Mathieu Photo, Cake: Sweet & Saucy via Wedding Chicks
After Wedding Brunch
- Invitation: Shining Citrus After Wedding Brunch Invitation; in Cashmere Pink
- Image: Andy Bang Photographers via The Frosted Petticoat
What’s so wonderful about the invitations from Wedding Paper Divas is that they are 100% customizable. The wide array of options range from different colors, fonts, trims, backside designs, photos, language and much more. Meaning with just a few clicks you can truly create a one-of-a-kind invitation, that will fit your wedding theme to a “T”. If you love a design but just want to tweak a little something here or there, it’s no problem. Their designers are on call to help you 7 days a week; via online chat, email or phone. For all of you hardcore DIY brides who’d like to design your own invitations, Wedding Paper Divas now offers custom printing services as well – SO awesome!
Visit WeddingPaperDivas.com to order your free samples today!
This post was sponsored by Wedding Paper Divas. Compensation was provided for this feature and the tips/opinions expressed are those of the author.