Just in time for engagement season the Romance Travel Specialists at Ever After have a super fun promotion that we’re excited to tell you about today! In celebration of 100 Days of Marriage Equality in Nevada, they are giving away 100 FREE Las Vegas wedding ceremonies to 100 deserving couples! One Something Turquoise reader is guaranteed to win, so that means you could be chosen to celebrate your vows at one of 8 boutique Las Vegas venues, including Chapel of the Flowers, Victoria’s Family and Tropicana Weddings.
Enter to WIN here —> EverAfter.com
Contest Rules + Information:
- Winners will be chosen on originality as well as romance story.
- Any type of couple can win.
- Entries must be received by midnight, December 19th, 2014
- Every winner (and their partner) will need to be in Las Vegas on January 18, 2015 in order to receive their free wedding ceremony.
- This prize is only available on January 18, 2015, and expires after that date. There are no substitutions or other dates available.
- Travel expenses, marriage certificate costs, and all other wedding costs are the responsibility of the winner.
- Specific winning ceremony package and location will be shared with winners once they have been placed by the sponsor at a specific ceremony venue.
- Each wedding ceremony includes: the cost of the venue, officiant, on-site coordinator and ceremony set-up; a $600 value.
Ever After is dedicated to bringing your wedding day vision to life by helping you find the perfect wedding venue and honeymoon that is romantic, memorable and so you. They have personally visited popular locations and resorts in order to find exactly what you are looking for anywhere in the world. The best part is that Ever After’s wedding venue, destination wedding, and honeymoon planning services are always free for engaged couples. Even if you don’t win a Las Vegas wedding, you should definitely look into all that they offer – you’ll be glad you did!
For more information on this contest please visit: EverAfter.com