HUGE BREAKING NEWS: Aisle Society is officially LIVE! For those of you who might not know what Aisle Society is… here’s the short version. It’s an innovative and interactive new website for wedding inspiration, created by more than 30 of your favorite wedding bloggers – including me. Imagine some of your favorite social media sites and what you love about them, all rolled into one – but better! Brides and grooms can follow their favorite bloggers, wedding pros, details, color palettes, and more, making it a wonderful place to save and find the best wedding inspiration online. In two weeks I’ll be sharing a detailed post on how to use the site and my favorite things about it, but until then go ahead and log in to see what I’m talking about!
Image Courtesy of: Crown Photography
- Have you heard of the 100 Day Project? Basically you commit to do “something” creative every single day for 100 days and you document your journey on Insatgram using #100dayproject and your own custom hashtag (mine is #jensea100). It’s supposed to give you a reason to be creative and give yourself that free playtime. So I’m doing hand lettering and drawing. It’s literally just for fun, so if you get sick of my posts, sorry, I don’t care. I’m not going to make them perfect or styled or anything phony because that’s not what it’s about. It’s just for fun. Follow along and/or join the fun!
- This eclectic chemistry themed wedding on Storyboard Weddings is downright awesome.
- Dying over this cat in a bow tie, ready to walk down the aisle!
- Perfect nails, perfect ring, perfect proposal shot found on How He Asked!
- Way too excited over these nail stickers I found on Amazon by Sally Hansen.
- This romantic seaside wedding inspiration on Bajan Wed is just my type!
- Currently in a day dream over this velvet mint chair from Anthro.
Love This Necklace:
Many of you know that I’m absolutely obsessed with sharks and also wish I was a mermaid, who doesn’t, so I fell head over heels for this gorgeous personalized necklace from Sweetheart Jewelry Box on Etsy. They sell lovely, dainty jewelry that would make wonderful bridesmaids gifts!