Hey all! So glad you took a moment to stop by during your busy weekend. What are you up to? Any wedding planning? Or maybe some crafting? I’m chilling out this weekend as I’ve spent the last four amazing days working with Canon at the CES Technology trade show, where I spoke about and crafted with my favorite printer – the Canon PIXMA iP8720. My printer is like my left hand so it was truly an honor to be one of their featured designers. Cheers to a cozy couch and going through the DVR, hopefully your weekend plans are a little more eventful. xo.
Image Courtesy of: Natashia Nicole Photography
- I just adore Sarah Sherman Samuel and her Top 15 of 2015 was epic.
- I started Yoga Camp with Yoga With Adriene on the first and I’m feeling fabulous.
- Just in case you are interested, here’s me at CES last week!
- In LOVE with this styled shoot over on Belle The Magazine!
- Aisle Society is just a few weeks away from launch and I can’t wait!
- Did I mention that I made this Ranch Party Mix for Christmas Eve and it was AMAZING.
- Obsessing over Spotify and their playlist capabilities!
- I totally wish I would have had time to make these adorable felt jewelry pouches from Lia Griffith before my trip, but I didn’t see them in time!
Dying Over This Wedding Dress:
Cathy Telle on Etsy is a Ukrainian fashion bridal brand based in Kiev that makes the most etherial and unique wedding dresses I’ve seen in a while. Stop by her shop, you’re bound to fall in love.