April 18, 2012

wedding invitation to the president and mickey mousePin

What to do with the few left over wedding invitations you have? Why not send one to The President and/or Mickey & Minnie Mouse?! Both are guaranteed to reply with a sweet, personalized congratulations card that makes a wonderful keepsake. The presidents card is pre-printed and sent on White House card stock, with his and the first lady’s signature. Mickey and Minnie however, autograph a picture of them on their wedding day, complete with you and your fiancé’s name! Click on the images below to print out the addresses.

wedding invitation to the president of the united statesPin

wedding invitation to mickey and minnie mousePin

top wedding blog 2012

25 Responses to “keepsake | mailing your wedding invitations to The President and Mickey Mouse”

1. Kari says:

You can send to Cinderella and Prince Charming as well.
    Cinderella and Prince Charming P.O. Box 1000 Lake Buena Vista, Florida 32830

2. [...] Wednesday: mail an extra wedding invitation to The President and/or Mickey Mouse [...]

3. Ada says:

What a great idea! I never thought it could be done. =]
    Anyhow, I’ve reblogged this on AhdaLin.wordpress.com

4. Kate says:

You can send a birth announcement to the White House and get a card back also.

5. Nicole says:

Do you have to send them a self-addressed envelope so they send something back?

6. Aimee says:

Would you know if they also respond if you are from another country? (I am from Asia)

7. Marlene Register says:

I wish I would have known of this before I got married. Is it tacky if I send one almost a year after my wedding? :)

• Kris Floyd says:

you can send them a wedding picture to with the info on the back, so it won’t be as weird as sending an invite to a already past event

8. Alysa says:

How about graduation announcements? My son would LOVE a response from the president.

9. Tammy says:

I would much prefer Mickey and Minnie’s response to the president’s! :)

10. Lupe says:

How about birthday parties?

11. Nichole Gierer says:

Received a return to sender no such number unable to forward response 10/17/2012 when I sent a wedding in vite to Cinderella and Prince Charming. If anyone else knows of an address for them please let me know.
    Do NOT use this address for them:
    Cinderella and Prince Charming / P.O. Box 1000 / Lake Buena Vista, Florida 32830

12. Nichole Gierer says:

I found this address online. I am going to try this one. Hope it works!

Cinderella and Prince Charming
    The Magic Kingdom
    1675 N. Buena Vista Drive
    Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830

13. sally smith says:

Any idea how long it takes to receive a response from either? I mailed the invitations to my niece’s wedding and didn’t tell her so she would be surprised. It’s been about a month and she has not received anything.

• Jen | Something Turquoise says:

Hi Sally! I have heard that it takes any where from 6 to 12 weeks… one bride said it took 6 months and that she had completely forgotten she’d sent one and was delightfully surprised when it arrived. Keep a look out :)

14. [...] photo credit: Something Turquoise [...]

15. Erica says:

Is it okay that Im sending a SAVE THE DATE lol

16. I’d love one from Mickey and Minnie. But I got married BEFORE I found this out. What if I sent them a picture and a letter announcing our first anniversary? (we got married in December) Would we get a letter back?

17. Getting Hitched and loving it! says:

I am mailing off my invitations tomorrow. :)

Getting married on May 26, 2014.