Advice for Brides-to-be from Kiwi Tini. “It may seem like there are a million details to plan for the big day but it really can be a lot of fun! Decorating can be as simple or elaborate as you want it to be. Once your venue has been chosen a lot of details will start to fall into place and you will begin to envision your wedding day. Here are some decor ideas that my shop specializes in:
- Signage, for both your ceremony and reception: your guests need to know where to find you!
- Ceremony backdrops and photo backdrops: depending on your venue you made need to add some banners that coordinate with your theme. Important note: you want these backdrops to be beautiful but subtle. Your backdrops should focus your guest’s attention on you and your groom.
- Setting the Table: some paper decor items to consider are seating/escort cards, and table numbers.
- Decorating for the bride and groom: you can add a special touch to celebrate your new titles as Mr. and Mrs. with chair banners.
- Sweet treats: Make sure that your gorgeous cake or sweet treats are beautifully displayed. Some details to consider, are cake toppers or cupcake flags, colorful treat bags for candy bars, chalkboard signs for pies.
Start planning early and email your Etsy artist to help you with customization and to find out how long in advance orders need to be placed to meet delivery times. I design paper goods, cake toppers, banners, and specialize in pretty packaging. Check out Kiwi Tini for ideas and email me any questions you may have. Love, laugh, celebrate!” – Kathy
Nautical Mr & Mrs Chair Banners from Kiwi Tini, $20
Advice for Brides-to-be from Revived Vintage. “I’ve always loved the simplicity of a wedding menu displayed for all to see. It adds a personal touch to the wedding decor and let’s guests know what they can look forward to! The best part is that after the wedding, it can be used in the couples new home as a reminder of their special day.” – Amy
Yellow Chalkboard Frame from Revived Vintage, $124
Etsy Wedding Artists
Our Etsy Wedding Artists are talented artists selling their amazing goods on Etsy. They are actually some of the best of the best that Etsy has to offer, so make sure to check them out! Although we call them “wedding artists”, most of them sell many different types of items. This group is incredibly creative, they are easy to work with, they love custom orders and they can’t wait to help you create something unique for your special event. We love promoting small businesses, especially these artists because as you know we love and respect the handmade.
Are you an Etsy artisan (that sells wedding goods) who’d like to have a listing in our special EWA Gallery? If so, you can apply here. Thanks for being interested!