Happy Saturday lovelies! We’re honored to be hosting an amazing giveaway this weekend for the Martha Stewart American Made Summit being held in NYC on October 21st-22nd at the MSLO headquarters in Chelsea! The American Made Summit is a high-impact, two-day event that brings the nation’s most influential innovators, celebrity entrepreneurs, and successful small-business owners to one place to inspire both potential makers and makers who are ready to take their businesses to the next level… and you don’t want to miss it!
You Could Win 2 Silver Tickets That Include:
- General admission to Friday’s Opening Cocktail Reception at One World Trade Observatory
- 2-day admissions to the event located at Martha Stewart’s headquarters
- Full day Saturday including keynote speakers and panels, breakout sessions and networking moments, lunch and cocktail hour
- An exclusive cooking class
- A private tour of the MSLO Prop House by Kevin Sharkey (omg. it’s amazing!)
- Access to MSLO curated shopping fair
- Access to Sunday’s “shop-only” event
For more information on this amazing event, including how to purchase tickets, please visit this website. Use code MAKERS2016 to save 20% off general admission tickets!
From the always fabulous Jessica Alba to the talented Zac Posen and many more, the 2016 speaker panel is one for the books!
Enter To Win:
Use the Rafflecopter widget below to enter! Contest ends Wednesday 10/19/16 at 11:59pm PST. Winner chosen at random and will be announced on Thursday the 20th by 12:00pm PST. If the winner doesn’t respond in 24 hours another winner will be chosen. All readers are eligible to win. Travel accommodations are the responsibility of the winner. A $1300 value.