Happy Weekend! I hope you all are staying cool… it’s been a scorcher where I am which makes for perfect beach weather, even got some use out of this floatie I bought a few weeks back! Last weekend was beautiful in Vancouver, specifically on Saturday when our bridal blogger Kendra was married! I’m so happy for her and I cannot wait to share her wedding and all the amazing projects she created for it, seriously fabulous. She shared this gorgeous photo below on Instagram and I asked if I could share it, she of course said yes and then told me that her darling Mom took the photo in a moment of pure happiness. Cheers to Kendra and Aaron, congratulations, happy one week anniversary and may you seriously live happily ever after! xo
Image Courtesy of: Kendra Found It
- Dying over these sand dollar cookies from Diamonds For Dessert!
- Have you heard of the app Think Dirty? It’s all about shopping clean… and now my cupboards are!
- Just in case you haven’t seen it, The Top 5 Wedding Color Mistakes by The Perfect Palette is a must read!
- I watched this documentary this week and realized how much I love Legos! In fact I bought some this week like a big nerd and can’t wait to put them together! LOL.
- Check out this salad looks amazing, such interesting ingredients!
- This wedding on Fab You Bliss is beautiful, but those mini-chicken n’waffles are to die for!
- I’m making my own sourdough bread, which is not easy, but I found an amazing recipe from Emma Christensen and I have high hopes about it!
Love this Sign:
How cute is this custom wooden Save the Date sign from Heartcrafted Co. on Etsy! They sell all types of darling signs but this one is like the best thing I’ve ever seen for a destination event!