Happy Halloween to you! My absolute favorite holiday of the year… and even more special now that I have a home where I can pass out candy. I bought a giant stash from Amazon and I am ready for an army of trick-or-treaters. What an adorable idea to carve a sweet pumpkin for your fall engagement session. I hope you have a happy and safe night – thanks for stoping by and making ST a part of your weekend!
Image courtesy of: Elizabeth Craig Photography
- Thinking about making your holiday gifts? Start here!
- I need to make time to try these Moscow Mule Jello-shots from Domesticate Me!
- Did you hear that Minted now designs wedding websites? Check out this post from Artfully Wed for more info!
- Are you on Periscope? I share each and every DIY live! Find me: @some_turquoise
- Since Amazon is pretty much my favorite thing ever, did you know they have a wedding registry?
- Planning Thanksgiving? Last year I shared these free to-go box printables I thought you might like!
- Jessica from The Budget Savvy Bride has an awesome series going on called Wedding Budget Tips!
- Does anyone SERIOUSLY make donuts this color?
Oh, you know… just lusting over every design in Madelynn Cassin’s Etsy shop!